At Citylife, we welcome people to experience the gospel and to grow as servant leaders who love God and neighbor. We are part of the PCA, the Redeemer church-planting network (Redeemer City to City), and The Gospel Coalition network. We are a gospel-centered and gospel-driven church that seeks to uphold orthodox beliefs while also engage the culture and skeptics in a winsome and intelligible way. We are a multi-site/congregation church desiring to reach the entire metro-Boston area with the gospel. The Chestnut Hill campus launched in 2011 to reach the metro west region of Boston.
The Boston campus is looking for a full-time (40-50 hr) Director of Children and Youth to lead two dynamic and growing ministries of the church.
The Boston Director of Children and Youth is responsible for:
- shaping the Children and Youth Ministries around the core values and mission of Citylife Church
- ensuring the safety of all children, recruiting/training/supervising volunteers
- securing curriculum and teaching the Sunday Children’s lesson
- creating discipleship structures and programming for Children and Youth
- facilitating relationships with families in the church
- providing ongoing care and support to students
- checking in regularly with the Campus Pastor for accountability and development
- participating in monthly staff meetings and other responsibilities.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
- This will be based on the prior experience of the individual.
- 40-50 hours for full-time status.
- October 1, 2019.
- Prior experience working in children and youth ministry is required.
- Ability to engage and teach children of all ages (nursery-12th grade).
- Strong organizational and administrative skills necessary.
- Need to embrace Citylife’s vision.
Please send resume and cover letter to David Cho (Campus Pastor): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Citylife Presbyterian Church
Presbyterian Church of America
10 Milk St., Ste. 230
September 6, 2019