If you are bilingual (Spanish/English) and would like to work in a split role as a college Wesley Center Minister and a Youth Director at a church-while earning a full scholarship Master’s of Arts, this role may be for you. The youth speak English but their parents speak Spanish. Email email@example.com to learn more.
- Full scholarship for tuition, books, and housing
- Masters degree from accredited seminary
- A job as a youth minister in a local church/camping ministry
- $1,000 per month stipend
- Veteran ministry coach
- Cohort: Residents are part of a dynamic, group-learning community that provides encouragement and support as they walk through ministry together.
- Coaching: Residents receive one-on-one coaching from a youth ministry veteran to help master and apply critical skills.
- Classroom: In retreat-style, four times per semester, residents will be challenged to think theologically about ministry and empowered to create ministry programs that evoke deep, life-changing Christian faith.
- Church: Residents get hands-on experience in a local church where they serve 25 hours weekly as youth minister.
- Care: Residents receive pastoral care and encouragement, empowering them to seek wholeness in their life.
- Distinct call to youth or children’s ministry
- Ministry experience working with children or youth
- Undergraduate degree
- Complete online application
- Pay $50 application fee
- 3 references (professor, ministry, personal), transcripts, photo, proof of insurance, complete background check
Center for Youth Ministry Training
United Methodist Church
April 1, 2021