Glendale Presbyterian Church is looking for an energetic, relational, Jesus follower to engage and disciple middle school students while leading a fun-filled, meaningful middle school program.
This position is part-time (12 hours per week paying $17 per hour) and is an ideal opportunity for a college/graduate school student interested in any kind of church ministry. As we nurture our students, we also nurture our staff. You’ll have opportunity for mentorship from experienced youth directors and for spiritual development with our community of paid and unpaid youth staff.
- You must enjoy middle and high schoolers and have the energy to engage with them!
- You’ll need some prior experience with youth ministry.
- You need to be available to work Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings.
- Our program is built on relationships – you must be able to relate well with students and to work as a team with youth staff.
- Any talents for music/worship leading, creative programming, organization and mentoring are a plus!
- Background and TB check required prior to hiring.
Please send resume and brief statement about your own faith journey and why you’re interested in the position to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Glendale Presbyterian Church
Presbyterian Church USA
125 S Louise St, Glendale, CA
May 14, 2018