ASSOCIATE PASTOR/STUDENT MINISTER
FULL-TIME (Salary: $45,000 + benefits)
Location: Hampton, GA
Do you love students? Do you have a passion for the future of the Church? Do you love the idea of partnering with parents in raising the next generation? Are you a builder with a passion for taking things to the next level? Are you interested in helping a gospel-oriented church make disciples and impact its community?
Our community has a wonderfully diverse group of students that are in need of someone to love, lead, and develop them to seek the Lord, serve others, and share Christ with their world. Our church is already praying for the person God has for us. We will be reviewing resumes as they are received. In an effort to be a good steward of our team’s time and effort, we will reply only to those applicants God is leading us to consider and will provide additional information about the church and community at that time.
Candidates should email a resume and a formal cover letter to email@example.com that specifically speaks about why God is calling you to our community and Hampton First Baptist Church.
The Associate Pastor/Student Minister is responsible for leading the church in meeting the spiritual needs of students (6th-12th grade), their families and reaching out to our community and the world. The Associate Pastor/Student Minister will seek opportunities along with the other pastoral staff to continually support and communicate our mission: to Seek Christ in all we do, Serve others with all we have and to Share the truth with all people.
- A passionate and committed Christ follower with a long-term vision for student ministry
- Effective communicator of God’s Word to a diverse group of students representing a wide range of ages and experiences without compromising the Gospel message
- Creative innovator who develops new ways to reach students with the Gospel and disciple believers
- Ability to create, sustain, and grow a fun and high energy environment that encourages students to fulfill Hampton FBC’s mission to Seek, Serve, and Share Christ with our community and the world
- Possess strong leadership skills, including the ability to enlist volunteers and equip them for accomplishing the work of the ministry
- Dependable and hard-working team player with a teachable spirit
- Lifelong learner who strives to continually develop themself spiritually, professionally, and personally
- Experienced planner, who can successfully implement events and activities for students
- College/ currently possess or actively pursuing seminary degree
Hampton First Baptist Church
Southern Baptist Convention
85 McDonough St Hampton, GA 30228
May 31, 2018