Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church
Middle School Ministries Coordinator
Part-time (15-18 Hours Per Week)
High School Diploma
Experience working with children and/or youth, counseling and/or Academic and/or specialized training
in youth ministry OR minimum of two years’ experience working with youth.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Team player with effective relational skills
Proficient computer skills
• Coordinates all programs and communications involving Middle School students
• Develops events including Sunday school, Bible Studies, retreats and special events for Middle
• Develops and maintains all programming for Confirmation including,
small group curriculum, retreats, field trips and worship services.
• Manages all Middle School Sunday school classes and volunteers.
• Assists in recruiting, training, leading and encouraging all volunteers for Middle School
• Processes forms for promotional requests, room reservations, etc.
• Assists in management of Middle School volunteers.
• Coordinates and manages Middle School mission trips.
• Assists with coordination and management of Middle School summer camps.
• Serves as an integral member of the Re-Ignite team including filling in upon the absence of a
• Frequent and relevant communication with parents
Trietsch Memorial UMC
United Methodist Church
6101 Morriss Road, Flower Mound TX 75028
March 3, 2020