Objective: To work with the director in creating a sustainable and fruitful youth ministry.
Job Description: This is an extremely rewarding and challenging position. The successful candidate will be working under the director’s guidance with middle school and high school students with a focus on reaching female students. The successful candidate will need to be able to create and implement strategic programming that builds on the mission of the church, which is renewal. Our group is event heavy and travels at least 6 times a year taking students on fun retreats and to do outreach. Additionally, contact work is extremely important by attending student’s games, events, and spending time with them. The candidate must be relational and able to naturally build relationships with students and adults. The candidate should be creative and driven to come up with new ideas and then to implement those ideas. The job will entail both following the direction of the director as well as leading small groups and volunteers. Most importantly the candidate should love and serve God, and be passionate about youth ministry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience that demonstrates success working with youth
- Strong teaching skills
- Strong understanding of the Bible
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends
- Able to work with excellence and integrity
- Creative thinker
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and execute programs.
- Team player: Earns trusts and puts the interest of others and the ministry first
- Clean Driving Record
- Experience leading worship
- Experience in recreational activities (Organizing and running games)
- Experience leading small groups
- Media savvy: Social media, video, graphic design, etc…
- Full Time: $30,000-$40,000 with medical, vacation, and retirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
3928 Pacific Ave
May 7, 2019