Purpose: To further the ministry of Columbia Presbyterian Church by providing administrative support for Youth and Family Ministries as well as Worship and Music Ministries.
Accountability: Primary accountability to the Associate Pastor for Youth and Family Ministry as immediate supervisor, and overall accountability to the Business Administrator, the Senior Pastor as Head of Staff, and to the Personnel Ministry Team.
Relationships: Works under the direct supervision of the Associate Pastor for Youth and Family Ministries, assists the Associate Youth & Young Adults leader, the Minister of Worship and Music, and the Church Business Administrator as duties relate to the overall church office, and is expected to function as a full team player within the total church staff.
- Provide necessary administrative support to the Associate Pastor for Youth and Family Ministry, the Associate Youth Leader, and the Minister of Worship and Music.
- Manage Youth & Family Ministry database and attendance reports for all programs and retreats.
- Manage arrangements and publicity for youth retreats and special events (Auction etc.) including occasional prearranged off-hour assignments for event support.
- Helps with the ordering of supplies, materials, curriculum, and shopping for Youth & Family Ministries for day to day use, special events, and all retreats.
- Helps maintain Youth Ministries website and any other social media outlets as needed (Instagram, Facebook etc..).
- Manages all credit card receipts once they have been labeled and is responsible for all final trip financial reconciliation.
- Responsible for all mailings, the finalization of the Youth Calendar, and the online posting of the Youth Calendar.
- Responsible for the majority of parental communications as they relate to trip and event logistics and execution.
- Produce, manage, and update various media items, including print, video, or online media as assigned, for youth and family ministry promotion and planning.
- Maintains the physical space of the Youth Center in terms of forms, photos, and bulletin boards.
- Receive direction and provide administrative support to the Associate Leader for Youth & Young Adults in the YA ministry area as needed, and under the direction of the AP.
- May provide event support on case-by-case basis as directed by the Associate Pastor for Youth & Family, and stays within the working hours required by law.
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate Pastor for Youth and Family and the Business Administrator.
Submit Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com
Columbia Presbyterian Church
Presbyterian Church USA
8715 St. Helens Ave; Vancouver Washington 98664
June 28, 2019