If you can’t pay for the cohort in full right away, welcome to the club! We’ve seen people get very creative about when and how to pay for the entire cohort cost. Here’s a few best practices:
- Pray! If you’re supposed to be a part of it, God will find the money for you.
- Ask your church, denominational conference, or another organization to help you fund the cohort cost and/or travel expenses.
- Split the cost of the cohort over two budget years.
- See if your church will allow you to cover the cost from multiple line items in your budget.
We will really do our best to help you make it happen. Let’s talk!
Most cohort participants will require travel to/from the face-to-face meetings. We know that can be complicated but we make it as easy as possible. Here’s what you need to know.
- Travel – The first day of meetings start at 8am, so you’ll need to arrive the evening before. The second day of meetings ends at 3:30pm so you can get on the road that night.
- Accommodations – Every cohort is different but we will either have a specific place for you to stay at a reasonable cost or make a couple suggestions for you. You’ll pay for your room on your own.
- Scheduling – We select the dates of our face-to-face and online meetings (where applicable) together using an online scheduler called Doodle. It’s very important that each participant selects every date remotely possible – not just convenient – so we can get us all together in a given month. But the cool part is, everyone has a voice in selecting the dates.