Can I Place an Order via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)?
Yes, we are set-up to receive orders that way, but since no one has ever done it we’d love it if you followed up your EDI order with an email to verify that we’ve received it.
What types of products can I sell?
We offer two different product types:
- Downloadable curriculum
See our full line-up of products here.
Both product types are available for retailers to resell.
We’re interested in carrying your products in our store, what are your standard terms?
We’re a small, independent publisher. As a result we do direct sales and manage our own inventory. So we don’t have a sales team, distribution center, or a trade partner: You’re dealing directly with the publisher.
Consequently, we keep our terms very simple:
- Our wholesale discount is 50%.
- 30 days net. (5% late fee automatically applied to your account and every 30 days afterward)
- If you ask, we’re happy to quote shipping for you. Otherwise, we will ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS and add those fees to your invoice.
- Our minimum order quantity for first time orders is 20. After we have an existing relationship we’re happy to work with your needs as much as possible.
- We will accept returns if pre-authorized.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form or contact us.
Have more questions about our terms? Contact us and we’ll be happy to set-up a call.
We are building a team of distribution partners for Cartel products around the world. If you have a retail location, ecommerce website, or just have a desire to sell Cartel products, we want to hear from you.
We have particular interest in non-US distributors. If your business is in Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, or any other country… let’s connect!
More information can be found here.
I’d like to sell digital products from The Youth Cartel’s publishing line, how does that work?
We do allow retailers to sell our sell our digital goods. Here are our terms:
- The retailer will provide TYC with a sales report quarterly. We do not require a detailed, customer level, report of actual sales. All that is required is a summary statement with the quantity of each ISBN sold and the net sales.
- In concert with our Standard Terms, the retailer will pay TYC 50% of net sales on a quarterly basis.
- The retailer will store TYC digital goods in a secure manner. In other words, we want to make sure you’ve taken every effort to prevent our products from downloaded without purchase.
- The retailer will not severely discount TYC digital goods without the permission of TYC. We are happy to be part of your promotions, but we want to make sure that customers can find our products similarly priced.