Yes, absolutely. Please contact us and we’ll make any needed changes to any event registration. Unfortunately, this is a manual process.
From a price perspective, you will be charged the current rate for that date. But if you buy 1 now and then add 2 more later that’ll knock you down into the group price, so we’d refund the difference.
If you are a denominational / organizational leader interested in bringing a group to one of our events, contact us and we can discuss some options.
If you are a member of a denominational group or a large ministry organization, contact your denominational / organizations office to inquire about a discount.
Do you have a refund or cancellation policy for your events?
Yes. Generally speaking, registrations are non-refundable. However, we will review event refund requests on a case-by-case basis.
- We will work with you. Refunds are granted on a case-by-case basis. Such as, if you buy 2 tickets for an event and are not able to attend because your board changed their mind… if it’s 3 weeks out and you let us know we are more likely to refund your money. But if you don’t show up and don’t let us know why we are less likely to extend that refund.
- We’re in ministry, we get it. We have spent our lifetime working with people in ministry. We know stuff comes up. So if you suddenly have to bail on an event because of an emergency at home, we’ll work with you to do something fair. (A death in the family, something at church blew up, etc.) But if you just didn’t feel like coming at the last minute or you forgot to plan, we’re less likely to offer the refund.
- Whenever possible we will be generous. Please understand we are a small business. We produce our events on a shoestring budget and every dollar really matters. For instance, if it is so close to the event that we’ve already spent money because we were planning on you being there we will likely offer you a partial refund, store credit, etc. But, if it’s still several weeks away and we’ve not committed to spending money on your behalf, we are more likely to offer a full refund.
- Event deposits are non-refundable. If you’d like, we can apply your funds to another attendee.
- No call, no shows are non-refundable. So if you registered for an event but forgot to come, that’s not our fault.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST A REFUND