JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN AND SAVE MUCHO BUCKS & STUFF
We don’t know about you… but this election cycle hasn’t been fun enough! That’s why we’re having a sale this week. Just use coupon code: MARKO2016 to save 20% off your entire order in the Cartel online store.
- Advocate that t-shirts are legitimate work attire for church office hours.
- Tell your boss that leading a mission trip is not considered vacation time even if it was to the Bahamas.
- Help you justify 6 dozen water balloons, a canned ham, and 100 clothes pins as a business expense.
- Develop downloadable curriculum because sometimes lesson prep time gets eaten up with more important stuff.
- Remind you that the proper ratio when ordering is 1 large pizza for every 4 people.
- Create resources, coaching and training that will seriously mess with your head.
- Be your biggest fan.
- Tell you the truth.
Vote MARKO 2016!
Understandably, adults are concerned about the online behavior of teenagers, specifically with social media. When I’m out talking to youth workers and hosting parent workshops I find most adults fall into one of two categories:
It’s late April.
It’s a dangerous time for vocational youth workers. Interest & attendance is typically waning a little as the school year winds down. Youth workers, especially younger ones, start feeling as though things aren’t going well because fewer teenagers are coming. Things that worked in October just aren’t working.
On March 15th, we’re releasing a brand new student devotional, The Real Jesus.
We think it’s really, really good. And we think it’s really, really important that your students get to know The Real Jesus.
And since it’s a book we think you’ll want to put in your students hands we want to do something a bit unorthodox: We’re giving it away before it even comes out. Not a sample— the whole deal.
We produced this video for The Summit last fall which illustrates my point pretty well:
by Adam McLane
If you are in youth ministry, paid or volunteer, you are in the trust business.
I believe God calls some individuals, for a time or a career, to the ministry to teenagers.