- 20/20 Vision for Schools
- Adventures in Missions
- Barefoot Ministries
- Biblica (formerly International Bible Society)
- Fuller Youth Institute
- Grunewald Development
- Holy Trinity Catholic Church (Ladera Ranch, CA)
- Jamul Community Church (Jamul, CA)
- Journey Community Church (La Mesa, CA)
- Lynchburg District of the United Methodist Church (Lynchburg, VA)
- Peninsula-Delaware Conference of the UMC
- Pres House (University of Wisconsin)
- SIM New Zealand
- The Marin Foundation
- The Source 4 Youth Ministry
- Tyndale Publishers
- Urban Youth Workers Institute
- Ward Evangelical Presbyterian Church (Northville, MI)
- We Love Our Youth Worker, U.S.
- World Vision, US
- Youth Dynamics
What our clients say about us
Marko led our team through a day of consultation and vision casting for the future that was even better than we had dared hope. We left with a clearer definition of our current reality, a vision for who we’d like to become, and the key leverage points to get there.
- Kara Powell, Executive Director, Fuller Youth Institute
It’s nice to work with a guy who knows his stuff. And I mean knows it, not just knows about it. We brought Marko in to help us flesh out a pretty significant project. The experience was fantastic and crucial to making sure that we were approaching it properly. If you are looking for a guy who truly gets the world we live in and is passionate about reaching it, you could do a whole lot worse, and in my opinion, not much better than Marko.
- Kevin O’Brien, Acquisitions Director, Bibles, Tyndale Publishers, Carol Stream, IL
I’ve enjoyed Marko’s partnership on a variety of projects and venues over the course of 20 years. His combination of practical insight and creativity is uncommon. I can practically guarantee that he’ll help remove whatever constraints you face.
– Seth Barnes, Founder and CEO, Adventures in Missions, Gainesville, GA
As an organizational consultancy firm, Brainpark is often faced with the need to have experienced consultants and leaders who understand both business and the younger generations. These skills are very difficult to find so we are thankful to be able to lean on the Youth Cartel and to draw them in when we need this level of support. Our partnership with the Youth Cartel enriches our offering to the wider system and enables us to bring a unique offering to the marketplace.
– Mark Dowds, CEO, Brainpark Inc, Alamo, CA
Marko has the unique ability to quickly discern organizational dynamics and suggest practical next steps. As our consultant, he helped us clarify our task, identify hidden obstacles, and gain the confidence to move forward. I recommend Mark Oestreicher to any church or organization that is serious about reaching the emerging generation.
- Dr. Scott McKee, Senior Pastor, Ward Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Northville, MI
Of all the daily decisions I have to make, one of the top 5 best choices I’ve made in the six years as President of my organization was to hire Adam. In today’s marketplace there is no greater pressure than to have a top shelf online presence, while also having your site function smoothly enough that it compels people to engage that moment. It’s a heavy burden, and a responsibility that The Youth Cartel thrives within. They know no other way than to put their everything into your project – quickly, efficiently and matching every ounce of passion you have. My organization would literally not be what it is today if it were not for the brains, boldness and expertise of The Youth Cartel.
– Andrew Marin, President and Founder, The Marin Foundation, Chicago, IL
Mark is a wise man. He is able to take his years of ministering to youth and the Church at large and practically apply what he knows in real settings. If you have an issue, he can deconstruct it, bring wisdom to it, and partner with you to address it.
- Fr. Reynold Furrell, Pastor, Holy Trinity Church, Ladera Ranch, CA
Really appreciate all the hard work and incredible web services from Adam McLane at The Youth Cartel. He did an amazing job with the implementation of the store and all the different creative elements. Thanks Adam…I’m excited for all you and Marko are going to be doing in the near future.
– Doug Fields, Author and Speaker, Lake Forest, CA